Hi, I'm Nathaniel Mallet.
This is my little corner of the internet. I use this place to introduce myself to the world, to capture and clarify my thoughts, and to run experiments.
Never hesitate to contact me at Nathaniel.Mallet@gmail.com
Who I am, in bullet form
- I'm a husband and father
- I'm an IBMer
- I love programming
- I'm a constant learner. I read a lot and I try to learn from others
- I travel whenever I can. I'd like to travel more
- I write from time to time.
- I listen to music quite a bit
- I'm a disciple of the Early Retirement / Financial Independence movement. For me, experiences matter far more than stuff, and time matters more than money.
- I believe in personal freedom. I'm a proud supporter of Amnesty International
If you're looking for something a bit more formal, here's my resume.
Last updated March 3, 2012